Tuesday, July 6, 2021

"Ranunculus, Life of the Party"


Dear Friends,

This weekend, July 10th and 11th, I'll be an exhibiting artist for the Broadmoor Galleries at the Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs.  I'll be setting up my easel alongside some fantastic artists and painting all weekend long. I can't wait to get outside to paint again- I'm dusting off my trusty plein air easel and organizing my paints with lots of saturated outdoor colors.

If you're in Colorado this weekend, I hope you'll come by to say hello and to see some amazing artists create in real time!

Here are some of the paintings I have at the Broadmoor Galleries now.  Click here for more information on any of these paintings.  And as always, thank you for your interest in my art!


"Strolling Chefs",  9x12",  Oil on Panel



"Nocturne", 9x12", Oil On Canvas



"Peonies, Here For The Moment", 16x12", Oil on Panel



"Peonies, Made Me Think Of You", 12x24", Oil on Panel



"Gladiolas, Tuesday Morning", 10x8", Oil on Panel


 

No comments:

Post a Comment