Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Painting With 5 Colors ( A New YouTube)


I gave a demo the other day on how to paint a still life using a limited palette of colors.  I used two reds, two blues, one yellow, and white.  Here's the painting that resulted.

Several people had questions about how to paint with such a limited number of colors, so I decided to make a YouTube video to demonstrate it!  It's 14 minutes long, but you can fast forward through it to get the idea.  Or what the heck, get out a cup of coffee and let me entertain you!

I'd be interested to know if you like these little YouTubes, and if there are other topics you'd like to have me demonstrate.

Click on Ann Feldman YouTube to see the video.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed the video. Great job on matching colors...and painting a fabulous still life.
    You are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete