Friday, November 1, 2019

Because We Still Need Notecards!

Thanks to the Internet, we stay in touch with friends and family with the click of a button.  Our thoughts disappear into the Cloud, or wherever these things go when we're done reading them.  I believe that we still need notecards, at least when we want to share something heartfelt and meaningful. Or when we want to give someone a gift they can't find just anywhere- a box of notecards can be the perfect thing.

So I've produced a new batch!  Each box of 10 cards has two of each of the paintings you see below.  Please send me an email if you'd like to purchase.  Here's the price: 1 box: $23.00 plus $7.00 shipping and handling.  2 or more boxes: $23.00 per box, $10.00 shipping and handling.

The cards just arrived from the printer, and they look great if I may say so! I hope you have many notecard-worthy moments this year!












No comments:

Post a Comment