Friday, January 7, 2022

Approaching Storm


"Approaching Storm", Oil on Canvas, 48" x 60"


Happy New Year, my friends!  

Yes, this year hasn't been the best in many ways, but there have been a few reasons to be joyful in the Feldman household despite it all.  The headliner is that we've welcomed a brand new member of the family- Maya Jacobs, born August 27 to daughter Emily and her husband Doug.  Nothing could prepare me for the tidal wave of happiness that comes with being a grandparent.  Some of my excitement has found an outlet in creating paintings for her.  Here are a few pieces that I painted for her nursery:








Another new development on the family front is that we're now dividing our time between Denver and Steamboat Springs.  I won't feel completely moved in in Steamboat until I find some space for painting outside of our home there- my paintings have grown quite large over the past year or so, so I'll need some extra space!  

As I prepare to begin this new year, I feel a renewed sense of gratitude to you for following me, and your continued interest in my art.  Surprisingly, this has been a very good year for art sales, perhaps owing to the fact that people are at home more now, and they're sprucing up their spaces with new paintings.  Here's a sample of some of the paintings that have sold this year:






Painting in my studio wouldn't be half the fun without you following along to see what's new.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your continued support and interest in my art.  







5 comments:

  1. Oh boy! Lot's of good news! And congratulations to you for all your artistic success this (*)year. Proud of you and happy for the new birthings.♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Ouida, I hope to see more of you this year!

      Delete
  2. Well said...congrats to you and your family on the new member of your family! Your work is beautiful! ( As always) Colorado is a great state for painting...lucky you! Here's to 2022 and you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Happy New Year to you!

      Delete
  3. I really like the blog and I hope people will have a new blog, thanks for the blog
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    ភ្នាល់បាល់​ អនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete