Sunday, June 10, 2018

New Work at the J. Petter Gallery



"Fractured Sunflowers", 28x22", oil on canvas

Yesterday was an eventful day at the J. Petter Gallery in Saugatuck.  I was joined by five other Petter Gallery artists, Eddie Mitchell, Nina Weiss, Carla Sutton, Gert Olsen, and Lisa Vanderhill for the Second Saturday event.  We were on hand for the afternoon to paint, chat with visitors, and show our latest work.  

"Fractured Sunflowers"  was debuted at the show, along with two other large pieces.  Images of all my paintings at the Petter Gallery can be seen by clicking on Ann Feldman Petter Gallery.  

Here are a couple of photos I snapped during a brief lull in the activity:




One of the highlights of my day was talking with the other artists, trading stories about our history with the gallery.  Nina Weiss has been exhibiting there for 25 years!  Once again, I pinch myself to make sure I'm awake.  Sometimes I can't believe my good fortune to be exhibited there.

And a big shout out of thanks to my dear friend Jayne, who traveled with me and helped me with the schlepping of all those paintings and demo setup.  What would I do without you Jayne???

I hope you all will have a chance to visit this wonderful gallery.  Tell them Ann sent you!




No comments:

Post a Comment