Thursday, May 20, 2021





 "Strolling Chefs", Oil on Gessoed Panel, 9" x 12"The Broadmoor Gallery, Colorado Springs





Dear Friends,



The past few months have been a time of intense, nose-to-the-grindstone work. Nearly every day, I shut my studio door, put on my headphones, and start to paint. Some days, I've felt that I've made some progress, and on others, I could swear that I've taken several steps back. All told, it's been a time of growth and discovery.

And now it's time to emerge from my hermitage, and share some of the work I've been toiling over. I've been invited to participate in two artist exhibitions this summer:


August 7, The J.Petter Galleries, Saugatuck/Douglas Michigan, 4-7pm

July 10-11, The Broadmoor Galleries, Colorado Springs, Colorado, 10-4pm



I'll be bringing along my easel and paints to each of these exhibitions, painting whatever is in sight. I love participating in these exhibitions, to talk with artists and art lovers and to enjoy the beautiful galleries.

If you're in the area, I would LOVE to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment