Sunday, June 13, 2021

Open Studio and Sale

 

"That's Just Peachy", Oil On Canvas, 14x11"


Hi Friends, I can't believe I'm about to say this:  We're having an Open Studio at Prism Workspaces!  Over 35 artists will open their doors on June 25th from 5-8pm.  If you're in the Denver area, I hope you'll come by to see what everyone's been working on this past year, and I'd love to see you there! If you plan to attend, please drop me a line so I can look for you.

As part of this Open Studio Event, I'll be offering some paintings for sale at greatly reduced prices. "Just Peachy" is part of this sale.  This painting was framed in a rather formal frame, so I think it wasn't showing at its best.  It's been set free now, and I think it's a good example of my impressionist style. Send me an email if you'd like me to put it aside for you.


I'll be posting some other paintings as part of this sale over the next week or so, so please keep an eye out for fresh art.

As always, thanks so much for your interest in my art!


No comments:

Post a Comment