Tuesday, September 29, 2015

New Work at J Petter Gallery

 "Fruit Lineup", 12x9"


 "Two Oranges", 12x9"


 "Pears With Stacked Bowls", 10x8"


"Red Daisies, Blue Vase",  14x11"


A couple of weeks ago, I dropped off a new batch of paintings to the J. Petter Gallery in Saugatuck, Michigan.  I am so happy to have my work in such a beautiful space.  Each of these pieces is hanging in the gallery now.  If you're in Michigan to do your last minute boating, or peeping at the beautiful leaves, I hope you'll stop in for a wine tasting and an art stroll!

And now it's time to pack my things and head to the south of France!  I'm meeting a group of artist friends for an intensive ten days of painting, indoors and out, led by the world famous Jeff Legg.  I'll have so much to report after painting oversees for the first time.  Just packing an easel and paints has been a learning experience so far.  I will try to post photos and maybe even some paintings while I'm there. A bientot!


No comments:

Post a Comment