The Crabtree Forest Paint Out is tomorrow, so this is the last of my studies before the big event. I'm looking over my studies today, deciding which type of painting I should paint on site. So far, I've gotten votes for the thistle study and the tree. If you have any thoughts to share with me, please do so! I love your input -- but time is limited! I'm packing up tomorrow morning!
These little studies (and a couple of extras) will be on sale at Crabtree tomorrow. I've decided to price them at $40 a piece. If you'd like me to put one aside for you, please let me know. And thanks!